Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dream Concert pics - DBSK

ok, after all the drama, its time for some eye candy!!! PIC SPAMMING TIME!!
hmm, cuz its gonna be quite alot of pics, i shall put majority in small pics but you can click on it to enlarge the pic though. =]

first off with some group photos:










dun you think the white light makes them look like angels?? or rather "GODS rising from the east" =]=]

YUNHO!!
















yunho with his 90 degrees bow. humble and respectful yunho.=] unlike some others who dunno the IMPORTANCE of being respectful in korea. tsk tsk.




love his jacket riping expression!! while i was looking back at their dance, i realised Yunho's really confident when he dances and that's probably why it's so enjoyable to watch him dance. you can oso check out his expressions in these pics. oop, i acty said small pics right? sorry, cant help it. haha.

JAEJOONG:










i love the first pic esp. that's the part where he did his falsetto. damn cool. =]
well, all these are also large pics for zh. =]

MICKY!!












hmm, i think his hairstyle is er....... unique? well, at least he looks better with his locks tied up den letting it down. following the char shao bao trend?? haha, but nevertheless still cute.
and screw small pics la, too wasted to view it in small pics.

JUNSU:








he looks like he just came out frm a spaceship. lol! there wasn't much action frm him dat night so not much pics. maybe trying to lie low after the taesu thing??

finally, Changmin:








ok, though he's not exactly my fave member, but you got to admit that this boy can really sing. but i think the last pic was not taken very well, he looked like a small boy lost in a mall about to burst into tears. O.o

i'm so proud of the boys again. they sang live for tonight and Purple line and their dance in purple line and rising sun was FANTASTIC!!

while following up on the Dream concert news i came across this msg that Sungmin(suju) wrote to the ELFs after the concert:

To the world’s most lovable angels who made Super Junior shine at the Dream Concert,
Was it good yesterday?
Because I was too tired, I don’t even know what time it ended…
I’m very worried…I hope you didn’t have to spend you night uncomfortably at a sauna room or other places because it was too late and you weren’t able to go home,
Yesterday, I saw our sea of blue
Did you know? Hahaha
From the stage, when I looked up to the top right side…
Middle left, center… even those behind the stage and even those places where I almost couldn’t see (Those places)…
ELF couldn’t even see our performance… That’s really sad…
But those places that I could see, they were all very full… ㅎㅎ

How’s Yoriwang (Cooking? Cooking!)? Do you all like it?
I like it a lot~ Hehe… The dance is very cute~
But because there were female dancers by our side, ELF looked like they were jealous (of them)~
Just for the sake of giving our best performance for Yoriwang, everyone worked hard and had sleepless nights…
All just for this performance to be more brilliant~ ㅎㅎ
So, please don’t be jealous~
Please support us when we perform Yoriwang!
Yoriwang’s first performance… the sound system wasn’t too good… (NB: Because of the sound system and the blasting of the music which caused some lagging, hence their dance steps were a bit messed up)
And we didn’t practice much… Ah… We must practice more now…
With these thoughts~ Even if next time I don’t listen to the music, I’ll be able to catch the beat~ㅠㅠ
From now onwards, I will not allow myself to make mistakes!!!-0-;;
(The broadcast today will surely be very scary… ㅋㅋ)

Ah~ you know SNSD..
You didn’t cheer for them? ^^;; Is our ELF angry?
We’re one!!! Kekeke I wanted to yell that out too~
But yesterday we showed them we are one right?
We are one! ㅋ
Super Junior KRY+T+M+HAPPY = 1

SNSD should understand by now~
They listened to their sunbaes, Super Junior well!
And not others!
Because yesterday they received their punishment?
So now you must support SNSD okay?~
Because we are SMTown!
SNSd is also like our ELF, part of SMTown right?
It’s okay to have small rifts…
But if you prolong it and don’t resolve it… it won’t be good to our family~ㅠㅠ
So from now on you must support them~

It’s also for Super Junior’s sake!
We hope you can support all of the artistes..
Actually, ELF are really kind and they support other artistes as well..
No matter what, you must give us the most support! Hehehe
I’m joking… But we’ll get jealous too so we’ll work even harder to show our best!
So please support the other artistes as well~^^ Ke
Let’s show our best to everyone! And with that, we can stand on stage..^^

I won’t overdo it!
Will I get scolded? ^^
Even though the incident was saddening, all we thought of first was our ELF. We were worried about you.
Aish, the Dream Concert was too touching, I think my expressions are a bit weird. ^^;;
I almost lost my soul yesterday (He was too excited). Aahh
On the red carpet, I was trying to look all handsome and charismatic..
But the moment we go in, we have to perform the Opening act. I was so scared!
Had to control my expressions on stage. Kekee
I only ate rice because I’m on a diet. But the images of pizzas and soft drinks keep appearing in my mind.. Kekeke
What a tiring day..
Because of ELF, we’ the most handsome in the whole universe… (?)

No matter what, our ELF are the best.
I really really love all of you~~!!
I hope that everywhere we go from now, we can experience the cheering like today.. haha
Am I very greedy?

It seems that I’m really selfish. haha
I still have to work hard….
I can only get permission from my parents to get out only with good results
If I don’t send out messages to participate, they’ll get angry again…
Public performances should get more frequent too
Really tired..
Will I be fine after visiting the doctor’s?
I love you ♥ 쪽! (Bo!; kissing sound)♥
It seems I’ve been babbling non-stop since morning. haha

Its been 30 minutes… It’s really very long
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s 10 now, time to wash up and eat.
Ahh!!!! I washed up long ago.
I’m done washing up!!! ㅠㅠ
The moment I woke up I’ve been working hard writing
I don’t care, I’m going to eat now.
Our ELF have to eat well too
Study hard
Hope that you will do something meaningful today
Love you ~!!^^

Ming’s Onsaemiro & ChunHweeRong Fancafe Message 2008.06.08 10:05

Translated by Nii.K.Ki.@AF and autumn_bel @ soompi
Credits: SUJU N DBSK LUVRS @ crunchyrollgroups


its a very long post (some parts of the translation's a bit weird but you get the msg right??) and frm here, you can see how close Suju are to the ELFs and i think that they are very responsible to tell the fans to stop it and let the matter rest but the group that caused it (SNSD and their fans) aren't even doing anything to apologize or wad. haiz, so much for the SM family.

ok, enough of Dream Concert. dbsk is going to release their TVXQ!PHOTOBOOK "A Week Holiday"!! they took all those photos in America after the hollywood bowl thing and here are some preview pics b4 the book comes out sometime in July. =]


Yunho looks smashing with the vest!!!





i think the 3rd pic really manages to bring out their magnificence tgt with the scenery. =] looking at these 3 pics, i got a feeling this photobook is gonna be a blast. acty, its open for pre-order now but its a Thai website and i dun read thai. hopefully its not too expensive though. got to start saving up for their 4th Korean album and this photobook. broke. sob.

oh ya, i added some new songs to the playlist at the side so it has like 70 songs now? one song dat i really like now is " Jar hae bwa GOOD LUCK" by SJ-H. its very catchy. if you want to hear it, its no.1 on the playlist ----->
there are also some songs by Battle and V.O.S.

there's finally a clear version of DBSK's New Single!! its called
どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?( doushite kimi o suki ni natteshimattandarou?)

super long name. haha, its only a preview though. you can dl it from my 4shared account here. =] when the full version of the song comes out den i will put it in my imeem account for easy listening. =]

i really like this song. it has a nice feel to it with abit of rnb. its also rather catchy and better than 'beautiful you'. Gosh, their songs are getting nicer each time.=] will be waiting patiently for it to be released on the 23rd of July.

No comments: